Welcome to the Clacton and Holland
Beach Hut Association website
The Clacton and Holland Beach Hut
Association looks after the interests of beach hut owners in
Clacton and Holland.
We hold two meetings for all members per year
and the committee meets monthly to deal with ongoing issues.
Membership is £10 per annum per hut. We are members of the Tendring
Beach Hut Owners Forum where we meet with the Associations from
other resorts in Tendring to discuss matters of common interest.
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held at 3 pm at
Holland Public Hall
On 6th May 2017
- Acting Chairlady’s welcome
- Minutes of Annual General Meeting 14th May 2016
- Matters arising from the above Minutes
- Acting Chairlady / Secretary’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Members Liaison Officer / Damage Control Officer’s Report
- Election of Members of the Committee
- Guests and speakers
- Any Questions / Other Matters
To be confirmed
Matthew Briggs from Love Your Hut will be attending and happy to help you with your insurance enquiries.
Following the main meeting, please join us for a finger buffet between 4 – 5 pm.